It may be frustrating for a person to live with a stubborn partner every day for the rest of their lives that's why you should know how to save your marriage as soon as possible. If you're also in this situation right now, here are some strategies that you can use. Although it may prove to be difficult, at the end of the day, you'll realize that you're getting fruitful results.
1. If you can't beat them, join them. If your partner continually stresses you out with the things that you argue with, try to release all those frustrations aside. Instead, try to find things that are common to you both. During your arguments, breathe deeply, find a new perspective and try to communicate with them again.
2. Understand your partner. There are times that you and your partner will have different thoughts and ideas on a certain topic, sometimes, you would just have to understand the perspective of your partner because they may be right.
3. Share your feelings using the "I" perspective. One of the key solutions to save your marriage is to open and share your feelings using the "I" perspective. You can do this by not pointing fingers and fuelling the fire, but rather, you should give any hint of blame to them.
4. Attacking or blaming your partner during arguments will never be good that is why you should never do it. When communicating with your partner, you should ensure that you do this in a calm way. This way you can create a mood that would give away easy understanding and openness with each other.
5. Always listen to their feelings and thought. When your partner starts to open their own feelings, make sure that you listen carefully and not disturb them. You can ask questions if something is not clear to you, but do this in a calm way.
These are just some of the ways on how to save your marriage when you have a stubborn partner. Just remember to be always calm and listen to your partner. When you're going to argue, if you think you're right, do not overreact and communicate efficiently.
It is necessary to understand the different ways on how you can save your relationship with your loved ones. If you're also in a situation wherein your patience is slowly slipping away because you have a stubborn partner, you can check out http://howtosaveyourmarriagetoday.com/how-to-save-your-marriage-ebook to know more information.